Day Two at DOMAINfest 2011 included a presentation by Jay Berkowitz, author of the Ten Golden Rules of Online Marketing and panel discussions covering the acquisition and monetization of traffic using local, mobile, social & video, and opportunities in ccTLDs, IDNs and gTLDs:
- What would YOU do for $5? Fiverr...check it out!
- SEO friendly basics: Clean architecture, quality content and Wordpress. Most importantly, do you know what terms your clients are searching on?
- Social networking sites - unified branding as a package deal. Do you have all your vanity URL's?
- Blended content is key - video + organic text-based SEO.
- Traverse Legal founding partner Enrico Schaefer one of 10 finalists in the PITCHfest contest, presenting to Andries de Villiers, Scott Jarus, John Morris, Jeff Cohn and an audience of over 600 industry pros.
Coming up tomorrow: Tried and tested tips and strategies for the purchase and sale of domains, a chat with Ben Mezrich, Author of The Accidental Billionaires: The Founding of Facebook, a Tale of Sex, Money, Genius and Betrayal, the 3rd annual fundraising party at the Playboy Mansion, and more. Join Traverse Legal LIVE for the final day of DOMAINfest 2011!