There are a few simple steps you can take to make sure that you secure your new company domain:
- Register your trademarks with the US Trademark office,
- Register any typo names to be safe,
- Consider using a trademark watch service that will alert you of potential violations,
- Always enforce your trademarks online and off line,
- Understand the Anticybersquatting Piracy Act and the Lanham Act in order to understand your trademark right options,
- Get the help of a experienced attorney that is familiar with Trademarks, the UPTSO, ACPA and experienced in responding quickly to violators no matter where they are in the world.