Traverse Legal Radio Shows:
Enrico Schaefer, Founder, Traverse Legal, PLC:
- Protecting Your Domain Name On The Internet.
- Protecting Your Domain Name: Control is the Key.
- Who spent $3,200 for the domain and developed web site DNHour.com & why? We know the answer ....
- Introducing DomainFight.net: The World's First UDRP Search Engine.
Mark Clark, Partner:
- Corporate Formation Issues for Internet Entrepreneurs.
Brian A. Hall, Partner:
- Attorney Threat Letters, Cease & Desist and Notice Letters Alleging Trademark Infringement: Understand Your Options & Risks.
- Do I need a Trademark Lawyer to Register a Trademark with the Trademark Office?
- Radio Interview of Attorney Brian Hall Discussing The Difference Between Federal and State Trademark Registrations.
- Trademark Monitoring Is The Key To Trademark Protection.
- Online Trademark Infringement: The Unauthorized Use of Trademarks as Keywords for Online Advertisements.
- Top 5 Benefits of Trademark Registration.
- Top Benefits of Filing a Copyright with the United States Copyright Office.
Special Guests:CADNA Seeks Further Protection Against Cybersquatters -With Expert Joshua Bourne
WhoIs Privacy Debate: The Invisible Cybersquatter - With Expert John R. Levine
Are All Domainers Cybersquatters? - With Expert Eric Goldman
Jeff Reynolds at BoycottKentucky.com Explains How Kentucky Has Created Dangerous Precedent - Expert Jeff Reynolds
DOMAINfest Opening Remarks by Oversee President Jeff Kupietzky About the Opportunities in a Down Domain Name Market - Expert Jeff Kupietzky
Frager Creative Group: The Best Domain Names Are De Facto Advertising: An Interview with the Dynamic Owen Frager
Frank Schilling Talks Cybersquatting & Domain Monetization - Expert Frank Schilling
Digital Millennium Lawsuit Against Universal Music Publishing - with Expert Marcia Hoffman
INTA Executive Director Alan Drewsen Talks Trademark Protection and Cybersquatting - Expert Alan Drewsen
Blogger Alert: Protect Yourself From Defamation Lawsuits and Other On-line Liability - With Expert Robert Cox, President of Media Bloggers Association
Domain Name Exceptionalism - Is Special Treatment Warranted? (Part 1) - With Expert Professor Eric Goldman
Domain Name Exceptionalism - Is Special Treatment Warranted? (Part 2) - with Expert Professor Eric Goldman